All creationism

Usually, I write these blog entries to serve as reference points I can link to when discussing with people on Twitter.

Instead of having to type two-hundred tweets on my mobile phone, I can search the link and give MyOpinion™ to whomever.

I've linked a number of people to this tweet by PoliticoCryzis because it's brilliant.





But let me add a little extra to this goodness.

Please note how these creation stories are contradictory, and what's worse, they are utterly unverifiable. Scientifically speaking, they're nonsense.

All major fields of science disprove these creation stories.

If I were ever to give a 'creation science' class, it would be:
[God diddit]

Which god diddit, we don't know.
How this unknown god diddit, we don't know.
From which materials god diddit, we don't know.

Update Fact-check:
Kukulkan
Odin
Yahweh
Prometheus
Ra-Atum
Viracocha
Bumba
Ungambikula
Nu-Wa
Coyote
Kamuy
Obàtálá

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal logic

Abortion

Scientism